Recipe: Roasted Cod with Lemon and White Wine
- 2lbs. Pacific Cod
- ¾ cup White wine (recommend Sauvignon-Blanc)
- ½ cup Assorted olives
- Zest from 1 Lemon (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Black pepper
- ¼ tsp. Red pepper
- ¼ cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place Cod in small roasting dish.
- Add wine (should cover about half of the fish).
- Scatter olives and lemon zest around the Cod.
- Drizzle olive oil and season with salt, black pepper and red pepper.
- Roast about 20 minutes or until the Cod can flake easily with a fork.
- Serve using the remaining wine, olive and lemon mixture as sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley to garnish and enjoy.