Recipe: Key Lime Pie
A tart, creamy filling nestled in a crumbly Graham cracker crust.
- 8oz. package Cream cheese
- 14oz. can Sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Egg yolks
- ½ cup Nellie & Joe Famous Key west Lime Juice
- 9-inch Graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Beat softened cream cheese until creamy.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat to incorporate.
- Add egg yolks and beat well.
- Add lime juice and beat until combined.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and spread with spatula until evenly distributed. Place on cookie sheet and then into the oven and bake for 10 minutes until the filling begins to set.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on rack at room temperature. Then place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Slice and enjoy with a generous helping of whipped cream.