Recipe: Baked Parmesan Crusted Salmon
Weeknight dinners don't have to be boring and basic. And preparing a delicious homemade meal doesn't have to mean trashing out the entire kitchen and creating even more work for yourself. This recipe is so simple your teenager could do it and it's guaranteed to take your salmon game to a new level!
- 4 (7oz) Skinless Salmon fillets (Passanante Product #: 116752)
- ¾ cup Panko bread crumbs
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 2 ½ tbsp. fresh Parsley, chopped
- ¾ tsp. Garlic powder
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 large Egg
- 3 Lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Spray an oven-safe wire cooking rack with non-stick cooking spray and set over a rimmed baking sheet.
- In a shallow dish, toss together panko, parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Drizzle in olive oil and toss well to evenly coat mixture.
- In a separate shallow dish, beat the egg until well blended.
- Working with one piece of salmon at a time, dredge each side in egg then transfer to panko mixture and press both sides with panko mixture.
- Transfer fillets to prepared wire rack on backing sheet. Repeat process with remaining salmon portion(s). Add extra crumbs to the tops of the fillets.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes depending on thickness until salmon is cooked through.
- Serve with lemon wedges and enjoy!