Recipe: French Onion Chicken Bake
This Crispy Baked French Onion Chicken is the perfect easy weeknight dinner. It has just 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep time! Slice through that crispy coating to find the most tender, juicy chicken breast you ever put in your mouth!
- 4 Chicken breasts (Passanante product #: 115510)
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 oz Dry Onion soup mix
- 1 cup Dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan
- Kosher salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450˚F and spray a heavy baking sheet with no stick spray.
- Mix the mayonnaise and garlic - set aside.
- Mix the dry onion soup mix, bread crumbs, and Parmesan - set aside.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Brush the chicken generously with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Sprinkle on the crumb mixture.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken is 160˚F.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving. This allows the temperature to go up to a safe 165˚F with out over cooking.