Recipe: Memphis Pulled Pork
Fall in love with pulled pork like you've never tasted before... straight from the heart of Memphis.
- 1 Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 6 cloves Garlic, Peeled
- 2 14oz. Cans Beef Broth
- 18oz. Bottle Barbecue Sauce
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar
- ⅓ cup Cider Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 4lbs. Boston Butt Pork Shoulder Roast
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- Spread onion slices and garlic cloves in the bottom of a slow cooker; stir in beef broth, barbecue sauce, brown sugar, cider vinegar, and pepper. Add pork roast
- Cover and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker.
- Strain juices and return to the slow cooker.
- Mix water and cornstarch in a bowl; stir into juices until sauce is thickened.