Request a Free Food Sample
- 2 tsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Brown Sugar
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 1-inch thick Beef Top Sirloin Steak
- 2 cups Cubed Multigrain Bread
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 cup Ranch Salad Dressing
- 2 tbsp. Finely Grated Horseradish
- 1 tbsp. Prepared Mustard
- 3 Large Tomatoes, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- 1 Medium Cucumber, Cut Into 1-inch Pieces
- 1 Small Red Onion, Halved And Thinly Sliced
- Mix chili powder, brown sugar, salt and pepper; rub over steak. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toss bread cubes with oil. In a large skillet, toast bread over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- In a small bowl, whisk salad dressing, horseradish and mustard.
- Grill steak, covered, over medium heat. 6-8 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Let stand 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber, onion and toasted bread. Add ½ cup dressing mixture; toss to coat.
- Slice steak; serve with salad and remaining dressing.