Recipe: Chili Lime Chicken Thighs with Citrus Roasted Potatoes
- 1lb. Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 8 All-Natural chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp. Extra Virgin olive oil
- 1 cup Chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. Cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Parsley, chopped
Citrus Chili Rub Ingredients:
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Lime juice
- 1 tsp. Ground Cumin
- 1 tbsp. Smoked Paprika
- 3 tbsp. Chili Powder
- 2 tsp. Orange peel, finely grated
- ⅓ cup Orange juice
- ½ tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp. Paprika
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Preheat oven to 450˚F.
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water, about 7 minutes.
- Place chicken on baking sheet. Whisk together citrus rub and apply generously over chicken.
- Arrange potato wedges around chicken.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and potatoes and bake for 20 minutes.
- Increase temperature to 425˚F, turn chicken and wedges, spoon over juices, and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Turn chicken again. Add broth, cilantro and parsley and continue baking until chicken browns.